Author Topic: Narconon Arrowhead's new Med Detox Center  (Read 10040 times)

Offline sooner86

• On the path to knowledge
Narconon Arrowhead's new Med Detox Center
« on: February 29, 2012, 21:21 »
 I was at Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian, Oklahoma for three months. The experience was crazy to say the least, and left me with pneumonia, and tons of horror stories.

When I left they were just opening the new Narconon Arrowhead Med Detox center. Are they serious? Their Doctor is a complete joke. Is the state of Oklahoma going to let these people treat patients now? Based on the healthcare I witnessed while I was in there I am terrified to see how this is going to work out.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 13:41 by sooner86 »

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
Re: Narconon Arrowhead's new Med Detox Center
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 21:39 »
My name is Erica. I was at Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian, Oklahoma for three months. The experience was crazy to say the least, and left me with pneumonia, and tons of horror stories.

When I left they were just opening the new Narconon Arrowhead Med Detox center. Are they serious? Their Doctor is a complete joke. Is the state of Oklahoma going to let these people treat patients now? Based on the healthcare I witnessed while I was in there I am terrified to see how this is going to work out.

From what you have described, it is hard to imagine that Narconon would be able to keep a medical detox in compliance with state regulations. That is, if ODMHSAS is able to monitor them appropriately.
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline sooner86

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 21:45 »
I just spoke with a friend who is on staff there and today was the officially opening day for the Narconon Arrowhead Medical Detox Center.

Offline mefree

• High Value Target
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 22:07 »
Honestly, I can't believe they would even be able to obtain licensure for opening after the death and the conditions you described. 
The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual's own reason and critical analysis.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
    • Formerly Fooled Finally Free of The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:45 »
Hi Erica, thatnks for visiting and telling us about this. I am very surprised they received licensure for med detox when their residential facility was suspended in Dec or late November for various infractions. The place is full of illegal drugs and staff who use them, too.

Can you tell us the name of the doctor there? It would be good to know. Thanks :)

Mary

My name is Erica. I was at Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian, Oklahoma for three months. The experience was crazy to say the least, and left me with pneumonia, and tons of horror stories.

I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

Offline SocialTransparency

• High Value Target
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:59 »
It was to my understanding narc arrowhead was only licensed for NON MEDICAL DETOXIFICATION!

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 19:59 »
There is a thread on this site http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,3257.40.html
about a 200 room motel  converted to a detox  center opening  September 1.

It explains how Pur Detox will funnel the clients into Narconon also in the article is how the Field Service Reps (FSM) will divide the income generated.

If you go to Pur Detox website http://www.purdetox.com/sauna-detox-program#  look who’s the doctor, yep Dr. Allan Sosin, note Narconon is not mentioned.

• High Value Target
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 22:15 »

There is a thread on this site http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,3257.40.html

It explains how Pur Detox will funnel the clients into Narconon also in the article is how the Field Service Reps (FSM) will divide the income generated.

If you go to Pur Detox website http://www.purdetox.com/sauna-detox-program#  look who’s the doctor, yep Dr. Allan Sosin, note Narconon is not mentioned.
(:E(

Dr Sosin or one of his cohorts has a few video,s up on youtube. I just gave him some love >:D

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 15:10 »
Hi Erica, thatnks for visiting and telling us about this. I am very surprised they received licensure for med detox when their residential facility was suspended in Dec or late November for various infractions. The place is full of illegal drugs and staff who use them, too.

Can you tell us the name of the doctor there? It would be good to know. Thanks :)

Mary

I believe in another thread she said the name was Wooten.
   Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 21:32 »
From WWP post #84
https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/anonymous-stops-narconon-from-visiting-oklahoma-school.95085/page-3

1.Dr. Gerald Wootan, DO, M.Ed
715 W Main St # S
Jenks, OK 74037-3553
(918) 299-9447

He was there in 2007 for sure, I remember him very well.

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 22:25 »
From WWP post #84
https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/anonymous-stops-narconon-from-visiting-oklahoma-school.95085/page-3

1.Dr. Gerald Wootan, DO, M.Ed
715 W Main St # S
Jenks, OK 74037-3553
(918) 299-9447

He was there in 2007 for sure, I remember him very well.

Thanks!
I am a volunteer advocate for victims of the Narconon scam. I am a former scientologist. I post anonymously. Mary McConnell is my long time nom de plume. Feel free to contact me for assistance in righting the wrongs.

• High Value Target

Offline sooner86

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 18:58 »
http://www.jenkshealthteam.com/Physicians.html

Ugh... Yeah... That's him. Dr. Wooton... Just looking at him gives me the creeps.

Offline ethercat

• Global Moderator
  • High Value Target
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 13:11 »

From the thread Sunshine mentions:

Pür Arrowhead is opening on Sept 1! Thats right, this is an announcement of not only huge expansion for Pür Detox, but a leap forward for Narconon Arrowhead. Myles Binford (Founder/President) and Skye Logan (Executive Director Int) are already in full blown establishment mode crisscrossing the country, meeting key people and hiring the best of the best. Narconon Arrowhead is preparing for a huge push to bring everyone in as they now have the most technically standard med detox with seamless integration into the Narconon Program, from insurance billing to grooving in those people that Pür Detox will return or send on to Narconon Arrowhead.

Pür Arrowhead is located in a 200 room motel with indoor pool and staff housing. This building has already housed FSM conventions. So, most likely you know what we are talking about and may have stayed there. Based on our estimates, we will be able to deliver to 400 people at a time, thus making us the largest detox on earth.

Currently some key delivery personnel from Pür Detox Laguna Beach are making preparations to head out to Oklahoma for setup and delivery. The building is currently getting some final touches to open our doors on Sept 1 and it won't take long to bring it up to Pür Detox Standards. Once we do we will be updating our primary website to include photos and a virtual tour. Here are some current photos.

Narconon Reviews
   Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
   Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions

Offline Sunshine

• Merchant of Chaos

Offline Mary_McConnell

• High Value Target
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 15:19 »
Domain Name: ARROWHEADDETOX.COM

in b4 they privatize it! ( made a copy, too)

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field.  In most cases, GoDaddy.com, LLC
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
   Narconon Arrowhead
   HC 67 Box 5
   Canadian, Oklahoma 74425
   United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: ARROWHEADDETOX.COM
      Created on: 09-Nov-11
      Expires on: 09-Nov-13
      Last Updated on: 09-Nov-11

Administrative Contact:
      Hallmark, Derry  derry@stopaddiction.com
      Narconon Arrowhead
      HC 67 Box 5
      Canadian, Oklahoma 74425
      United States
      +1.9183395773      Fax --

Technical Contact:
      Hallmark, Derry  derry@stopaddiction.com
      Narconon Arrowhead
      HC 67 Box 5
      Canadian, Oklahoma 74425
      United States
      +1.9183395773      Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.ADDICTION2.COM
      NS2.ADDICTION2.COM

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/arrowheaddetox.com